Wednesday, February 9, 2011

National Institute for Genealogical Studies Announces Acquisition of GenealogyWise | GeneaBloggers

National Institute for Genealogical Studies Announces Acquisition of GenealogyWise | GeneaBloggers:

genealogy wise

"GenealogyWise is the social network for genealogists. This is the place to network with other researchers, and make discoveries about your family history.You can join or create surname, locality, or topic groups. The Group feature allows you to collaborate, share, and ask questions of other members."

So I've heard of GenealogyWise before and I kind of pushed it to the back burner, but now that the National Institute for Genealogical Studies has acquired the site, I might just have to give it a try.

I'll post about my experiences with it after I've tried for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much welcome but please keep it *nice* as this is a family blog.