Sunday, January 23, 2011

Who are we...Really??


For such a simple question "who are you?"  can generate sooo many different responses. If asked, I could answer: I am NiNi, a mother, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a student, a future teacher, an amateur genenalogist, a significant other, a diva, a bit of a loudmouth, etc, etc. This list could go on forever.

So who are you? I would say whoever or whatever you say you are.  I know who I am when it comes to all these titles, but I want to know who I really am. Where I came from. Who all the people in my past are and where they came from. 

For this very reason I am going to be devoting a lot of my blogging time to posting research and information about my ancestors. I really hope to connect with long, lost relatives, or at the very least, find new geneablogging friends.

Wish me luck!!!!

NiNi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much welcome but please keep it *nice* as this is a family blog.